We know you don’t really want a mortgage; you want a HOME. Few joys can match the feeling of moving into your own place. In addition to the self-satisfaction that comes along with this experience, you will also derive several long-lasting benefits. Here are a few main ones:
· Owning a home helps build equity, as a house is considered the most valuable of fixed assets.
· Stop paying your landlord's mortgage payment and build your own net worth.
· Financial Security. If housing prices rise, your home can provide you with some financial security due to capital appreciation.
· Flexibility. You can decorate or renovate your home to meet your own family's personal tastes and needs.
· Stability. Having a place of your own.
Whether you are buying your first home, or adding one to your list of existing properties, I will find you the financing option that fits your individual needs. I understand that buying a home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life time, so I will make sure to streamline the process and make it as simple as possible.
Our online calculators will help you decide the maximum investment that you will be able to afford, depending on your income, monthly debts and the duration of the repayment period. Fill in our online application form to get pre-approved. In certain cases though, renting might be a better option for you as compared to purchasing. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator will help you with this decision.
Feel Free to contact me anytime if you have any questions or need any kind of information.